Work with Us!
THRIVE Team Members Make a Difference
Our core values begin with our educational team, the individuals who dedicate their careers to growing young minds and realizing student potential. The THRIVE Community School approach to working with students as well as fellow educators and other school staff is to:
- Show Love
- Create Joy
- Work as a Team
- Be Brave
The success of our students is in part, a product of the efforts and energies of our school staff. We will work diligently to support you as a member of our educational community, because we know that will translate to amazing outcomes for our students and because we are committed to a supportive and responsive work environment.
You will also be part of the founding team of educators working the execute our approved charter and helping to create a dynamic, driven, and engaging place to work!
We are looking for team members who have:
- a growth mindset
- an orientation toward teamwork
- critical consciousness
- an ability to motivate and connect to students
- an achievement orientation
- high expectations
- content knowledge
- personal effectiveness
Professional Benefits of Working with THRIVE Community School
- Be a part of a founding team of educators who will drive student success in Santa Fe!
- Work in a small community-oriented environment.
- 3 weeks of paid professional development throughout the year.
- Ability to impact students through Social Emotional Learning practices.
- Be a part of a team committed to Intentional Diversity and meeting the unique needs of our school community.
- Paid leave.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- Ability to contribute to your ERB retirement fund.
We understand the importance of gathering information while making career decisions. If you are considering any of the opportunities we have posted for the 2022-23 school year or are just interested in learning more about THRIVE employment opportunities, please contact us!
We are available to speak with you and answer your specific questions. Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
At THRIVE Community School we celebrate differences and understand diversity in our workforce will benefit our school community and educational model. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are a proud equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
Full medical and dental
Salary Schedules will be finalized following the 2022 legislative session.