What is it like to work at THRIVE?
We work diligently to support you as a member of our educational community, because we know that will translate to amazing outcomes for our students and because we are committed to a supportive and responsive work environment.
THRIVE Team Members Make a Difference
Our core values begin with the individuals who dedicate their careers to growing young minds and realizing student potential. Our educational community approach is to:
- Show Love
- Create Joy
- Work as a Team
- Be Brave
We are looking for team members who have:
- a growth mindset
- an orientation toward teamwork
- critical consciousness
- an ability to motivate and connect to students
- an achievement orientation
- high expectations
- content knowledge
- personal effectiveness
Professional Benefits of Working with THRIVE Community School
- Be a part of a founding team of educators who will drive student success in Santa Fe!
- Work in a small community-oriented environment.
- 3 weeks of paid professional development throughout the year.
- Ability to impact students through Social Emotional Learning practices.
- Be a part of a team committed to Intentional Diversity and meeting the unique needs of our school community.
- Paid leave.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- Ability to contribute to your ERB retirement fund.
We understand the importance of gathering information while making career decisions. Please contact us!
We are available to speak with you and answer your specific questions. Email us: [email protected]
At THRIVE Community School we celebrate differences and understand diversity in our workforce will benefit our school community and educational model. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are a proud equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
2. Phone/Video Screen
3. Performance Task
4. Finalist Interview (Sample Teach & Debrief)
5. Reference Checks (3-5)
6. Job Offer
Full medical and dental
Relevant and engaging Professional Development